Gordon Michael Scallion
Selected Predictions For 1995 - 1997
(Note: Gordon Michael Scallion receives and reports on many predictions.
Below are only a sampling of selected predictions)
- 1995 will be remembered as the year when civilization changed;
when consciousness shifted and we became aware of who we really
- Average annual storm wind velocities increase; think in terms
of 200, 250 and 300 mph winds.
- Palm Springs area of Southern California to be hit by magnitude
9.0 earthquake plus or minus .5.
- Sonoma County and Bay areas of Northern California to be hit
by a magnitude 8.5 earthquake plus or minus .3.
- Vermont and Eastern Massachusetts to be hit by magnitude 5.0
earthquakes, plus or minus .3.
- Average magnitude of quakes increases worldwide.
- Twelve volcanoes fire off in world.
- Volcanic ash fall-out encompasses the whole planet in '95
- '97 with a minimum 30% coverage.
- Political upheavals begin in U.S.. The current presidency
itself will not survive.
- Political changes in '95 become one of the key catalysts for
economic decline and the secession of certain states from the
Union - '95 through '97, beginning with Texas, and/or Utah. Eventually,
thirteen in number. This breakup becomes beneficial for many states.
- Cottage industries and home industries flourish.
- Intuitive abilities increase for all because of an increase
in cosmic-earth forces.
- Three new plagues hit the world, all to affect the immune
- Archeological discoveries will prove advanced human civilizations
existed 12,000 years ago on our planet.
Gordon Michael Scallion produces an excellent monthly newsletter
called The Earth Changes Report. Call or write for more
information: Matrix Institute, Inc. PO Box 336, Chesterfield,
NH 03443 Tel. (603) 363-4916
Back to Prophesy page